Similar nearby businesses
32 Church Street, Stourbridge, DY9 0NA
Notcutts Garden Centre, Solihull, B90 4EN
4 Samsome Road, Solihull, B90 2BH
42 Lowbrook Lane, Solihull, B90 1QR
51a Wherretts Well Lane, SOLIHULL, B91 2SD
135 Marshall Lake Road, Solihull, B90 4RB
Veitch Garden Design
Malcolm Veitch is a designer with 38 years experience, as Senior Designer with Notcutts in Solihull.
Malcolm has designed gardens ranging from tiny town plots to a large Elizabethan hall, helping people to solve their problems in the most attractive way possible.
With Veitch Garden Design you will
* lift your horizons
* expect more from your garden
* be given sound advice on your garden.
There are no set formulas to Malcolm's gardens, every one is original, each is shaped to fit his client's needs. A range of services are provided from consultations through to a full design and project monitoring service.
Your Garden's Journey Starts Here
Contact me now and start your journey.
Veitch Garden Design is a Landscape Architectural Service based in Solihull.
Some of my services include:
* Garden Design
* Garden Plans
* Landscaping Design
* Detailed Surveys of your garden (including soil analysis, tree reports and hydrographical information)
* Reports on your garden (to help you with exiting planting, provide you with technical informations and assist with any contractrual issues)
* Visits to specialised nurseries (to help locate specialised plants)
* An After Service Package (for your plants, lawn and hardscaped areas to get the most out of your garden.
* Insurance Assessment and Report (e.g. on landscape work that has been carried out or screening and related issues.)
For more details on my pricing schemes and any other specific service you think I may offer, but have not mentioned, don't hesitate to give me a call on the number above.
Trade Bodies / Associations
I am a fellow of the Society of Garden Designers, which provides a professional framework for you as the client. I hold the sole franchise for Design work commissioned through Notcutts in Solihull.
Sometimes clients require additonal services beyond those described on the design pages. Over the years I have built up a range of services which can be adapted to your particular needs. These, together with my experience, will allow you to get the best out of your garden and help us together to develop solutions to any problems which may occur. Detailed surveys of your garden - including soil analysis, tree reports, and hydrographical information Reports on your garden - to help you with existi
- Wheelchair access
- Free Parking
- Customer Service / Helpline
- Customer Toilets